RC-WinTrans 10 Demo Version

The Demo Version lets you test the various features and functions of the software with only a few minor restrictions. The Demo Version is our fully-functional RC-WinTrans 10 software localization environment but for the following limitations:
  • Only 80% of the translations will be written to a translated target file. The other 20% will be written using the original text (text from the source file).
  • No export to Excel and no export to text files.
  • Trial period: expires after 3 months.

     
Please enter the random number shown below and press the "Show Downloads" button to proceed.